The main house has an independent entrance, distributed over 2 floors:
- Ground floor: Games room with foosball and dart targets. Dining room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. kitchen equipped with separate fridge and freezer, ceramic hob and gas oven, dishwasher. Living area with large format TV and a toilet.
- From the outside you can access the first floor, 3 rooms. 1 double bed, 2 with two single beds, one of them in a bunk bed.
Private pool (10 x 5 m) and barbecue.
Stone house from the mid-19th century located in the city of Jaen, restored in independent rural accommodation.
In front of the house there is a large green area surrounded by mountains and oak forests, and a wooden terrace from where you can enjoy the magnificent views of the valley.
The private garden with:
- An area with tables and chairs
- Private pool (10 x 5 m) with sun loungers around
- Playground with swings, seesaw, slide and ping pong table